This beautiful engraved Christmas Eve Box is the perfect way to celebrate a special child or friend! It features a laser etched design, suggesting a special present has arrived from the North Pole from Santa! A monogrammed name is featured in the design, etched in genuine wood. Unlike other crates with paint or vinyl graphics, ours is etched -- the design won't peel off or chip and will last a lifetime!
PLEASE SEND ME:
- The name you want engraved on the crate
The engraving is on the long side of the box. Choose if you want one-sided or two-sided engraving. The design will be identical on both sides of the crate if you choose 2 sides to be engraved.
- Width: 9 " - Length: 12 ¼ " - Height: 6 "
- Weight: 2 lb 9 oz
This is sure to become a treasured heirloom, while also being very functional! Use it in place of a gift box when giving a present, and it can then be used to neatly store home items. In Europe, these boxes are often use to present a Christmas Eve present.
- Perfect for storing things, as the box is sturdy.
- Easy to pull out and lift as the box has handles.
- Untreated solid pine is a durable natural material that can be painted, oiled or stained according to preference.
- The crate requires basic assembly, requiring just a screwdriver
Because of the unique nature of wood pieces, each crate may vary slightly in appearance and color, but each is a work of art!