This beautiful engraved Christmas crate is the perfect way to celebrate a special child or friend! It features a laser etched design, suggesting a special present has arrived from the North Pole from Santa! A monogrammed name is featured in the center of the design, etched in genuine wood. It also features two "stamps" at the bottom of the box that read "Merry Christmas," and "Express Delivery from the North Pole." Unlike other crates with paint or vinyl graphics, ours is etched -- the design won't peel off or chip and will last a lifetime!
PLEASE SEND ME:
- The name(s) you want engraved on the crate
The engraving is on the long side of the box. Choose if you want one-sided or two-sided engraving. The design will be identical on both sides of the crate if you choose 2 sides to be engraved.
- Width: 18 " - Depth: 12 ¼ " - Height: 9 ¾ "
- Weight: 5 lb 8 oz
This is sure to become a treasured heirloom, while also being very functional! Use it in place of a gift box when giving a present, and it can then be used to neatly store home items. In Europe, these boxes are often use to present a Christmas Eve present.
- Perfect for storing larger things, as the box is sturdy.
- Easy to pull out and lift as the box has handles.
- Untreated solid pine is a durable natural material that can be painted, oiled or stained according to preference.
- The crate requires basic assembly, requiring just a screwdriver